| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Huron, Sd in October is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.9 °C (35.4 °F).
- In October the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.5 °C (26.1 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 37.3mm (1.5in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Huron, Sd October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Huron, Sd, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Huron, Sd:
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) N
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) NW
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) NW
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) NW
- Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) W
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) N
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) N
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) NE
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 70.7 kms (43.9 miles) NNE
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 118.1 kms (73.4 miles) NE
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) ESE
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 46 kms (28.6 miles) SSE
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SE
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) SSE