| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Huron, Sd in August is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.3 °C (84.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.9 °C (58.8 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 14.4 °C (25.9 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry. Only 50mm (2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 13:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Huron, Sd August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Huron, Sd, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Huron, Sd:
- Aberdeen, Sd, Usa - 120.2 kms (74.7 miles) N
- Faulkton, Sd, Usa - 101.9 kms (63.3 miles) NW
- Mellette, Sd, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) NW
- Highmorew, Sd, Usa - 92.4 kms (57.4 miles) NW
- Pierre Faa Ap, Sd, Usa - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) W
- Lisbon, Nd, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) N
- Fullertonese, Nd, Usa - 180.6 kms (112.2 miles) N
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 155.6 kms (96.7 miles) NE
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 70.7 kms (43.9 miles) NNE
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 118.1 kms (73.4 miles) NE
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 188.2 kms (116.9 miles) ENE
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 157.3 kms (97.7 miles) ESE
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 46 kms (28.6 miles) SSE
- Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) SE
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 182.3 kms (113.3 miles) SSE